Friday, December 4, 2009

Have a wonderful weekend!


This weekend is supposed to be down right freezing here in Colorado! I am planning on staying nice and cozy by the fire and drinking lots and lots of tea. On Saturday, I am planning on doing some apartment hunting and going to this craft fair in Denver! I am so excited to see all the beautiful handmade goodies! What are you up to my darlings? Well, whatever it is make sure to keep your toes warm!

Here are some interesting things to sip your tea to...


Things you've been meaning to do.

How incredible are these striped icebergs?

Such beautiful snow globes.

Upgrade your christmas sugar cookies with these 3D cookie cutters!

A winter tea dress...gorgeous!

Bedroom inspiration here and here

50 best protest signs of 2009!

The evolution of hipster. (I'm pretty sure they all still exist)


Speaking of fashion inspiration, Milan street style is oh so chic!

Sick of the same old desktop background? How about this?!

Incredible shadow puppetry film...Wow!

The Evolver (I'm putting this on my 100 places to see before I die list!)

(via wasting)

No comments:

Post a Comment