Friday, July 2, 2010

It's the weekend + happy 4th.



Hello my dears. How was did your week treat you? Are you as excited as I am for this weekend? I love this holiday. Seriously. Such a good excuse to do all the things I love. And fireworks? Pretty much the best thing ever.

Well Saturday I plan on hitting the Farmers Market and Cherry Creek Arts Festival in the morning and then later that night I am off to get my first taste of fireworks at Sloan's Lake. On the 4th I am heading down to Coors Field for the Rockies game- I know, so American of me, and then later that night a friend of mine is having a small party at her 8th floor high-rise which should be a pretty fantastic view of the city. Have a safe and happy holiday weekend and I'll see you folks shortly.

Hey look...

Comically Vintage. (this one and this one are particularly funny)

Summer pie...yum yum.



I want one...Holga D

Wish I were back in TN.




**Sorry to cut this one short, I just gotta get out in that sunshine!

No comments:

Post a Comment