Thursday, August 26, 2010

Deep thought thursday...

Today I will pose a question...
.

I was listening to a This American Life a lot on my recent journey out West and, in an episode titled Superpowers, a man was interviewing people asking them if they would rather have the power of invisibility or flight. What do you think? I tossed it around in my head for a bit but I am pretty sure I'm settled on flight. I feel like invisibility could only take you to dark places- eavesdropping, theft, prowling about, trespassing...you'd settle into a kind of mischievous lifestyle that I feel is unhealthy. Flight on the other hand is freeing and less complicated. It just takes you from here to there and who couldn't use a little ease with that? Well, I'd like to hear your thoughts...

No comments:

Post a Comment