Friday, August 19, 2011

Have a bold weekend!

I've been putting off some major chores that I must check off the list this weekend. One is the curtains. While waking up to a sun filled room at 7am has made me much more productive in the mornings, I need my sleep. It's just too important to put off any longer. The other daunting task is getting my queen size box spring under my mattress where it belongs. Like I said before, since we live in a lovely old building the stairs are a little tricky and the ceilings are too low to fit it past the turns--so we must pulley it up through the outside of the building. This will require several helpers and a lot of rope. Hence the procrastination. This will be my Saturday. Jealous? Thought so.

Luckily, Saturday night will be spent with friends, a small gathering before this show and then some major dancing. Go relax my dears, see you Monday!

Check it out...

Awesome photo project: The Makers.

Not into the permanent aspect of tattoos? These are for you!


Watch: Eat, Move, Learn.




Take a nap...on the moon.

Ikea presents: Small space ideas.


Love this photo of a 7th and 8th grade science classroom.

Summer goals tumblr turned book.

Simple and cute laptop case.

Style steal: long and flowy.

No comments:

Post a Comment