Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Cheesman and friends...

Hello! Sorry for my little impromptu hiatus. It was not so much intentional, but definitely a needed little breather to balance things out over here. Last week flew by at an alarming rate, and I was so happy to chill out this past weekend. We celebrated my friend James' birthday at Cheesman Park on Sunday and I finally took the time to get my photos developed after finishing a couple rolls. These are some of my favorite of the bunch. I'm seriously thinking about stealing this idea for my own birthday because it was so nice and low key. We spent the majority of the day lounging on quilts, eating watermelon, and intermittently playing bocce or badminton. The rain is the only thing that drove us away and even that was a pretty darn lovely. Hope you are having a great week so far my loves. More posts to come this week. x. 

No comments:

Post a Comment