Friday, November 26, 2010

Black Friday.

Well I didn't dare go out in all the shopping madness today...they make it pretty easy these days, all the sales are online. You don't even have to move from the couch! That is how I prefer it. I hate the mall. I really only like thrift shopping and neat little nick nack stores. I am keeping Christmas to a minimal this year since I am not rolling in the dough by any means but I did get some ideas while browsing today.
I have a couple more days in Tennessee before I head back to the real world. I can't tell you how nice it's been to just relax, take walks around the neighborhood, shoot some film, read my book and eat great food. A girl could get used to this...

Also. This is cool...

Free People goes vintage.

A couple virtual reads: Anthology and Rue Magazine

Write a bike.

New Etsy favs: here and here.

I could always have another....cookbook.

Not Starbucks.

I'm not one for tattoos but... (love the behind the ear look!)

Caught on camera...Google Earth.

Lovely mobile.

Conan + Thanksgiving (also, check out this hilarious commercial)

Nerd Boyfriend.

Pretty things...general store.

cute little...2011 journal

Saw this movie again last night...forgot how wonderful it is.

(via)

No comments:

Post a Comment