Monday, April 26, 2010

Working Class Foodies.

Have you ever felt like something was made just for you? Well, this is exactly how I feel about Working Class Foodies, a web based show about two siblings trying to find and cook with the best local ingredients their city has to offer; all for around $6 per person. Do you love to cook? yes. Are you kind of broke? yes. Do you love the idea of local and seasonal ingredients? yes. I'm telling you...watch it.

The show only takes up about 5 min. of your time and basically documents the whole process of buying, prepping and cooking the food. At the end, the final price of the meal is revealed and has been as little as 4.50 a person in episodes I've seen. I'm totally hooked. Also, their recent Earth Day episode was on urban planting...ahem, which I was just talking about!

No comments:

Post a Comment