Friday, March 18, 2011

It's the weekend!

Hooray! I am so glad to have a couple days off. I feel like my week has been a little crazy. With friends in town, birthdays and family affairs, I feel like I haven't had a moment to spare. Hopefully I will get a chance to gather myself over the next couple of days. Although I am not so sure...tonight I am going to the Lion's Lair to see my brother-n-laws band play. Tomorrow I am going to try to make it to this crazy sounding estate sale in the morning. Then hopefully I'll get to spend the rest of the day outside doing close to nothing. Sunday will be brunch and then later I am having a girls dinner at my friend Liz's house. Sounds busy but manageable. Have a lovely next few days my dears!

Also, check out...


Love the look of these simple leather wallets.

Help Japan. (take a look here)


Stuff for boys.

The new jean trend.

Eek! it's almost swimsuit season.

Yummy mac and cheese recipe!

I wanna take pictures here.

Pretty spring skirt.

(photo via Nikole Harriot)

No comments:

Post a Comment