Friday, March 4, 2011

D.C. trip + Welcome weekend!

Hello lovelies. Since I haven't shown you any of my D.C. pictures yet I decided to scrap the usual Friday post and give you a little run down of my trip. First of all, we had the most amazing hosts. When Kelsey and I arrived we were both very haggard from waking up at 3:30 a.m. but quickly perked up when Stuart brought us a tray of tea and cookies. Seriously! Also, they had turned Aly's usual art studio into a little twin bedroom for us which was very comfortable and incredibly cute. We stayed in the first night, decorated cupcakes for Aly's birthday and had a yummy home-cooked meal. The rest of the weekend seemed non-stop. We went to some great bars, had some really tasty food and did a few touristy things in between. But by far the best part was spending time with friends. I am so lucky to have such fun, amazing people in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment