Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Wandering Wednesday: Tour de Fat

I wanted to post these pictures before it was way, way too late. Almost a month ago, I was baking in the hot sun wearing wings. Tour de Fat is always such fun, and since it is basically held in my backyard, there is no excuse to miss it. I've dressed as the same thing for the past two years in a row-- a butterfly. I really go to see everyone else's silly get-ups, listen to some tunes and drink good beer with friends. I love how everyone just lets loose and gets a little wild. It's always such a good day.

In other news, I am packing my bags in preparation for a trip to Sayulita, Mexico....tomorrow! I have never been to Mexico....ever, not even for spring break and Rob has never even been out of the country, so we are beyond excited! I can't wait to have my feet in the ocean. Eeek. I will tell you all about all my adventures when I return. See you in a week!

No comments:

Post a Comment