Friday, June 17, 2011

I swear I'll never kiss anyone, who doesn't burn me like the sun.

Well, the start of this week was pretty mediocre. I've been looking for an apartment, which if anyone else is doing the same, I pity you. It is not a renters market right now. I've never had this kind of competition when house hunting. It's bringing me down. On top of that I got my second expired tags ticket, a lovely $75, on my way to the DMV to get them changed. Oh, Denver Parking Bureau, how I loathe you. But yesterday, everything changed. A series of events brought me to a house, accompanied by my best friends, anticipating a small concert by my favorite Swedish musician. I can't really explain how it happened but it was surreal and wonderful and one of the best nights of my life. Isn't it great how things can turn around?

No comments:

Post a Comment