Saturday, August 7, 2010

Happy Saturday.

Hey folks. How is your weekend treating you? August and I have had a rather rocky start so far I have to say. Two parking tickets this week. That's right. Two. I don't wanna talk about it. It also seems to be the month of saying goodbye. So many of my friends are moving away; it's starting to make me very sad. I can count them all on more than one hand...I hate that. Looks like I'm going to have to invest in a stamp book. On the bright side though, I do feel like I've been meeting some really great new people lately. It's a cycle really, you just gotta go with it. So basically, I need to shake it off and chin up.
Anything fun planned for the weekend? Last night I braved the streets of Santa Fe for First Friday and to be honest it might be my last trip down there. The streets were packed and the art was okay...just not really my style. We only made it about an hour and then spent the rest of the evening talking and drinking on the porch, which is pretty much how I love spending summer nights. Tonight I am saying goodbye to my friend Jane who is off to California to go back to school. One of the many farewell evenings expected this month. Well, have a lovely rest of the weekend! x.

Also, this is neat...

mug love.

kingdom by the sea.

I've been strangely attracted to insect jewelry recently...

Already thinking fall...I want it all.

Can't eat enough avocados lately, so yummy.

gorgeous books.


There's something so romantic about b+w film.



Picture mail-- a good pin pal idea!

oh, maps.

lovely summer scarfs.

(photo via calamorlanda)

No comments:

Post a Comment