Monday, December 6, 2010

Bits of my weekend...














Holiday Handmade was an overwhelming success! Thanks to everyone who came out and supported the local Denver craft scene. There was so much creativity in one space it was hard not to scoop up goodies from every vendor. I only let myself buy one thing (the acorn necklace shown above) but I could have done some major damage. Fixin' Sisters sold 80% of our cake stands and all of our ornaments (which I only finished Friday morning...oops) I was more than happy with that result. Overall, it was a hectic but really fun weekend. Also, my mom came in town to help out with HH which ended up being really nice. I have to say that things went a lot smoother than I expected. We even managed to go to two tasty dinners and blossoms of light amongst all the chaos. After it was all over I treated myself to a mule and some Sunday comics...oh, and a big sigh of relief.

No comments:

Post a Comment