Friday, October 7, 2011

Have an uplifting weekend!

I'm so ready for the weekend. I've been trying to stay awake all day today. It's been a pretty caffeine heavy week actually. It's supposed to be pretty crummy weather this weekend...I heard it might even snow. Can you believe it? All the sudden it's not summer anymore. I think I'm going to take it pretty easy this weekend...dig into a book maybe or do some baking. Have a good one!

Also check out this stuff...

+ sweet 60's inspired geometric placemats!

+ amazing paper art by Helen Musselwhite

+ beautiful hand bound books...

+ a few neat 2012 calendars

+ more nail flare.

+ love these adorable mini matchbox cards.

+ awesome studio

+ fall trend: hats.

+ cook all things pumpkin.

+ Etsy love: little ceramic lion vase.

+ watch assimilation.

+ love it all.

(photo via)

No comments:

Post a Comment