Friday, January 7, 2011

Have a beautiful weekend!

It's supposed to be bitterly cold this weekend. Yes, snow is in the forecast for the next three days. Burrr, pile on those layers guys! Any fun weekend plans? My friends Aly and Stuart are in town from Washington D.C. tonight, which I am sooo excited about. I'm not really sure what's on the agenda yet but they are always in for a good time. The rest of the weekend is pretty open but at some point I really want to sample the new breakfast joint that is right on the corner of my block. I cannot express to you how exciting it is to have a cute little breakfast eatery just steps away from my apartment....I've been waiting for this place to open for months. I sure hope it lives up to my anticipation.

Oh and look...


These oil paintings brighten my spirit.

Someday I will live in a farmhouse. (look at that bed nook!)

Things are not as they seem.


One of my favorite things about photography: A wonderful accident.

Roadside attractions.

2011: the year of the rabbit.

Style inspiration: babes in the woods.


love seat+rocking chair= so good.

Library card love note.


(via Soda O)

2 comments:

  1. well where I am good old Melbourne Australia we just reached a to of about 38 c its slowing going down now at about 31 c at the moment but definitely different than what your experience. I'll send you some sun and you can send me some snow :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi just wanted to let you know that I have nominated you for the Stylish Blogger Award head over to my blog to find out how to accept the award. www.kjpdesigns@blogspot.com
    Kim :-)

    ReplyDelete