Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Wandering Wednesday: Leila comes to Denver!

^^ those cheeks! so good! ^^
^^ miss this lady so bad ^^
^^this cousin encounter was the sweetest sight ^^
A couple months ago my sister, niece and brother-n-law came to visit me in Denver! It was super special and meant so much to me that they made the effort to get out here (with a 4 month old flying for the first time, eek!) Little Leila has grown so much since the last time I saw her and her cheeks, don't even get me started on her cheeks! We had a really casual weekend going to some of our favorite neighborhood places. Kate and Mike still have a lot of friends and family here in Colorado so it was important for them to reconnect and show everyone the baby. Sunday Mike's parents threw a 'Meet the Baby' brunch party which ended up being a perfect way to get everyone together!

I am off to Tennessee Friday for the holidays and can't wait to see these girls again, along with the rest of my family and my other adorable niece! Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment