Friday, June 18, 2010

Oh boy! It's the weekend!

Hello my dears! How are you doing this lovely Friday? I am currently at work (oops) wrapping up the week- just itching to get out of here. Tonight I've got no real plans. BUT the rest of my weekend is chock full- tomorrow is the Westword Music Showcase and later that night is the grande opening of Beauty Bar which is conveniently located a hop, skip and a jump from my house. My brother-in-law has a show at Herman's Hideaway which I will try to squeeze in and Saturday and Sunday is the Gay Pride Fest and parade. Whoa. That's a lot. And don't forget about Father's Day on Sunday!

Hey also, look here...



Take me there: Route 66 road trip.


Summer hair.

Awesomeness: Natsko Seki.

The cutest little bike bag!

Carefully recorded- family photos.

Lawn chair lust.

Link

The summer solstice is coming up!

Father's Day ideas.

(photo via jasfitz)

No comments:

Post a Comment