Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Congratulations Kimia + bits of my weekend!

I must say San Francisco has yet to disappoint me. I didn't play the tourist this time around which was really because of time. I concentrated on seeing old friends and meeting new ones and just enjoying being somewhere different. Kimia's wedding was gorgeous and so was she...seriously, the prettiest bride I've ever seen. She is one of those friends that you brag about...you know the kind. She's smart, has a kind heart, and is extremely talented. I am not going to gush anymore than that but her engagement photos will blow you away. You must look at them. That is one sexy couple. Okay so here's what I was up to...
Me and Melissa in Mission Dolores Park.

Melissa's cute little place right by the park where she kindly let me crash for 4 days

The Ferry Building

Lunch at the Ferry Building

My favorite thing...

my other favorite thing

There was a cart on the street just blowing bubbles, it was the most magnificent thing I've ever seen.

Whit and some awesome statue

Congratulations Kimia!

No comments:

Post a Comment