Friday, June 25, 2010

Happy Friday!


Sorry I'm so late on this but I wanted to wish you all a happy weekend! What are you up to? Tonight I am having a low key evening and watching Rhinestone with two of my lady friends. Ha, It should be a hoot. Sylvester Stallone won the Razzie for worst actor the year it came out so I'll let you know how awesomely bad it is! Then tomorrow I'm off to Water World. YES!

Cool things...

A combination of my two of my biggest fears...water and heights. Some people really are fearless.

This video makes me happy.

Everyone has a little country in them.

Usually I'm not big on pink but this dress is marvelous!

Robert Herman....subways.

I love, rainbow stripes.

Newly discovered Etsy artist.



YUmmm, pie.

Cool fireplaces (look at that green one)...and other stuff too.

What the heck is a cherimoya?

No comments:

Post a Comment