Monday, June 7, 2010

It's...Monday!

Sorry folks. I just can't stay indoors lately. Sitting down and writing posts when it's so darn beautiful outside, well, it's hard! So I am back...for now. How was your weekend? Mine seemed to fly by without me really noticing. On Friday night I went over to my friend Aly's house for some swimming and supper. She just moved back to Denver from D.C. for the summer and we had a reunion gathering with lots of old friends and good food. I even baked a blackberry pie! Saturday I went to the Denver Art Museum for their free day with some buddies. There is a new photography exhibit all the way up on the 7th floor that I really enjoyed. After the art museum I hurried on over to a bbq where my friend was celebrating graduating from nursing school. And Sunday, it was rest day. Brunch and napping. Well, that is that, time to get back to work :(

Here is some cool stuff I should have told you about earlier...

Loving these 1950's photos shot for Levi's...fashion comes full circle.


Take a look: the surprising truth about what motivates us...this is so, so true.

Up there. The dying art of painted advertisements.

Photographer of the moment: Abbey Drucker.



Granola: How to + Recipe.

Love the colors.




Dinner tonight: Classic cobb salad.

(photo via sanforized)

No comments:

Post a Comment