Monday, September 20, 2010

Happy Monday...

I feel like I'm constantly apologizing for not being consistent with my posts. It has been especially hard to keep up with my long Friday post-- the week is over, I am planning for the weekend and sometimes the last thing I want to do is be on my computer for a couple hours. Which is why this week I am planning on working on it throughout the week so it isn't such a burden. But don't worry, I still love you.

This weekend was especially busy though because I was planning, decorating, running around town for a party we had in honor of my birthday on Saturday night. My actual birthday is not until this Wednesday but this weekend seemed a more proper time to celebrate than the middle of the week. I am turning 26, which pretty much scares the pants off of me. When did I get so old?

How was your weekend? Mine was pretty busy. That party pretty much consumed all of my weekend but was definitely worth it. Yes I admit it, yesterday was spent mainly on the couch watching tv.

Okay well, here's some neat things...

Guilty pleasure television...


I like this.


Denim on denim...how do you feel?

Perfect for fall.


Yum!



For the dudes.

Human pac-man.

(photo via IrenaS)

No comments:

Post a Comment