Sunday, September 12, 2010

Sundays.

I am actually a pretty big fan of Sundays. I know they mark the end of the weekend but there is something about a good ol' lazy Sunday that you just can't beat. This afternoon, I went to the chili cook-off in Evergreen, which was pretty fantastic-- 60 different kinds of chili, red and green; all sorts of flavors. There was chili with buffalo meat, kobe beef and even elk. This was my second year in a row to go and if you live in the area I highly recommend it! So much fun!

Okay well, sorry for the delay on my usual Friday post. Family in town usually means little time to myself which often leads to putting my blog on the back burner. You know how that goes. My Dad hadn't visited me in CO since 2007, so there was a lot of catching up to do. A lot of the weekend revolved around eating-- which is not too surprising if you know my family at all. We went here, here and here and then there was the chili cook-off of course. So yea, good food, good company. Lovely. How about you? Any weekend fun to share?

Well, here is some good stuff I found...

I just called to say...

a touch of blue.



brighten up your cubical.

Another canning project...

Fascinated by book covers.

Oh, the cutest little shop.

New etsy love.


Whoa! Sound suits.

I want to stay at this B+b...how awesome is the little bed nook?

Creamed corn...a Southern weakness.

(image via Design is Mine)

No comments:

Post a Comment