Friday, September 24, 2010

Have a fun weekend!

I am really looking forward to this weekend. I am going to sit around and do nothing. Seriously, doesn't that sound great? A little reading, cooking and sleeping in, yes, perfect. I have worn myself out the past couple weeks. Why are there so many September birthdays? I mean I'm not complaining about my own of course but this is overwhelming. Oh, did I tell you I got a bike for my birthday? It's a vintage Fleetwood and it's so amazing! I will show you pictures very soon because I am planning on riding it around all weekend. Be safe chickens and I will see you next week! x.

Also, Let's get inspired...

Fall picnicking.

Pretty hair.

For your sweet tooth: chocolate dipped cupcakes.

illustration love + I want a typewriter.

Scaredy cat.

Feathers, feathers, feathers.

Grilled pizza: part 1 and part 2.

awesome 60's mugshots. (isn't their hair fantastic!)

Spooning-- cute craft idea! (also- vintage storage.)

Eye spy.

Currently in love with- Figs.

This kitschy little inn looks so wonderful!

Crazy Stockholm subway stations.

(photo Karen O & Zooey Dechanel- via autumn wilde)

No comments:

Post a Comment