Friday, September 3, 2010

It's the weekend + happy labor day!

Well, hello my loves. Everyone have a decent week? Mine was on the normal side. I did get to cook a few fantastic dinners though and discovered a hidden gem on Colfax. Any of my Denver readers been to Emilios? It's a little hole in the wall Mexican restaurant that's incredibly cheap. They have $1.75 margaritas Thursday through Saturday-- and they're stiff. Also, I got a steak and potato burrito for 5 dollars and had enough left over for this mornings breakfast. Seriously, check it out.

My holiday weekend plans are fairly minimal. At some point I am going to Lakeside because I've been wanting to go all summer and plans always seem to fall through. It's only open for two more weekends so it's now or never. I've never been but it looks like a fantastic place to shoot a few rolls of film. On Labor Day, a friend of mine is having a bbq and I think I might enjoy one last dip in the pool before the cool weather starts to set in here. Have a safe holiday weekend y'all!

Also...

Doesn't John Hamm look like Kevin Kline in this photo? (scroll through for more behind the scenes photos-- fascinating)

Would you ever wear a cape? I am surprisingly attracted to this one. (also, I'm in love with this dress)

simple pretty necklaces. (more beautiful jewelry here)


prettify your wounds.

One of each please.

Such an easy, cute idea for diy gift tags.

You and everything you own. (I am incredibly impressed with their minimalism.)

I recently made the most simple salad with beets, feta, walnuts and a splash of balsamic. So yummy. More ways to use beets here.



I think I just found the perfect desert. (btw, I have become obsessed with all things salted caramel, so yummy)

Swim the edge of a waterfall (via Kimia)


(photo via 3tongallery)

No comments:

Post a Comment