Friday, January 28, 2011

Have a side-cramping weekend.

I'm feeling good today. This week kind of took it out of me emotionally but I had a really fantastic night last night with friends, which has left me feeling revived. I love how sometimes it's just those subtle little reminders that makes you realize life doesn't have to be so serious all the time.

Well, I got lucky and my weekend started today. What a good day to have off! It's incredible outside. I'm going to walk to the antique store and hang out at the park and snap a few pictures. This weekend I am planning on doing some cooking, thrifting, dancing, brunching and cleaning. Sounds good to me.

Oh and...


love this cat illustration...(and all her work)

the prettiest little noodle bowls.

incredible photos of the human eye.



i heart mussels.

this strange lamp is right up my alley.

Valentine's: here, here and here.


a fox.

talk of the town: matchbook magazine.

drink your...beer.


No comments:

Post a Comment