Friday, January 14, 2011

Have a playful weekend!

Well folks, it's Friday again. I do feel like this week passed by rather quickly. In fact, it's already the middle of January which is kind of crazy. Tonight I am celebrating a bit and going to this fancy Italian restaurant which I have heard really good things about. So excited! That's one thing that is so refreshing about living in Denver, there is always somewhere new to try when it comes to food. I don't really eat out too much so perhaps that's why but there seem to be so many options out there. I love it. Tomorrow night I am going to see my friends Bad Weather California play at the Larimer Lounge with a possible night cap of dancing here. Enjoy your weekend loves!

Hey, check this out too...

Dancers among us.

What's all this hoopla about zodiac signs changing?

Pretty mountains. (also, love this print)


Awesome beds: here and here.


Handmade pasta tutorial. (more here)

I'm liking these art deco looking Black Swan posters.

The Sartorialist: a film.

Sooo awesome.


Beautiful + inspiring winter photos.

(photo via Esben Bog)

No comments:

Post a Comment