Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Food Cravings.

Do you have a certain food that you crave all the time? Lately I am constantly craving real Italian pizza- the thin crusted, fresh mozzarella wonderfulness that you really can't get anywhere else but Italy (if you know anywhere please do tell!). I lived in Florence for a marvelous 6 months back in 2006, when I studied abroad in college. I miss it soo much and I really miss the food. One of my favorite pizzas they had there was a pizza with an egg cracked in the middle. I know it sounds gross but seriously you must give it a try. Oh man do I miss the days when I could walk right next door and order one all to myself! My craving will hopefully be slightly fulfilled tonight because I attempting to make that pizza from scratch. I'll let you know how it goes!

(via kenliu)

1 comment:

  1. Oh that looks fantastic! I went through a phase a couple of weeks ago when I craved freshly made pizza...and proper authentic Italian pizza. The egg on pizza is seriously yummy, and a pizza isn't a pizza without fresh rocket on the top and olives in my opinion! he he! Have a great day! xxx

    ReplyDelete