Monday, December 5, 2011

friends thanksgiving.


I have a lot of photos to post this week...I don't know how I got so far behind! The first set comes from a 'fakesgiving' celebration held about 3 weeks ago. You see, a lot of my friends are veggies...and a few years ago we started gathering together for the thanksgiving holiday, sans turkey. It's actually really nice not to have to bother with the turkey business. This year the spread included: apple and mushroom stuffing, gravy, sweet potato mash, mac-n-cheese, green bean casserole, baked brie, chips and salsa and a sort of 'alternative' turkey. Oh and several amazing desserts. It was super tasty! I always feel like it's just important to celebrate the season with friends as well as family.
For me, they are just as close to my heart :)

No comments:

Post a Comment