Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Wandering Wednesday: Spuntino.

You know when you walk into a place and immediately know you're going like it? Spuntino is doing all the right things-- local ingredients, homemade craft sodas, gelato, popsicles, beautiful baked goods and fresh sandwiches. It's pretty hard to steer wrong when you've got all that going for you. The soda of the day on the beautiful Tuesday I stopped in was strawberry rose-blossom and reminded me of childhood :) it was difficult to limit it to just one but I stood my ground in order to save room for dessert. I had the Muffaletta sandwich which was meaty, salty goodness between lovely crusty bread. I had to splurge on dessert after looking at the colorful assortment of gelato (duh) and we finally decided on coconut and caramel with chocolate and sea salt-- I'm still dreaming about it. Well, looks like I found another favorite lunch spot in the Highlands.

No comments:

Post a Comment