Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Wandering Wednesday: Thanksgiving {Part II}

I am somewhat of a lone wolf out in Colorado ever since my sister moved from Denver to Nashville almost two years ago. I miss my family. a lot. So the holidays are a pretty special time for me. This Thanksgiving I spent the majority of my time in Jackson, TN...my birth place, and where my Dad still lives. Rob came along too, which made it doubly special. A lot of time was spent at my Dad's house, but we ventured out a couple of times for a movie and the Casey Jones Museum <--- which is really just a fun photo op and an awesome kitschy gift shop. Oh and we took a lovely warm walk on Thanksgiving day before the feast. Ups and downs aside (inevitable), it was just plain fun. We found ourselves staying up til the wee hours of the morning...singing karaoke and drinking whiskey a few nights in a row. Yep, that's how we do it in Tennessee. I heart my family and I can't wait to do it all again in a couple weeks ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment