Thursday, June 13, 2013

Tennessee Pt. 1: Oh, the places she'll go...

^^ mama Kali looking so stylish!

Between birthdays and baby showers, I feel like the past few months have been kinda crazy! Well my sister is now 32 weeks {woot woot!}, so my mom threw a baby shower in her honor last weekend and naturally I had to fly out to Tennessee to join. I also finally got to meet my beautiful niece, Wesley Jayne Souder! The long weekend wasn't quite long enough, but we crammed a lot of family time in and had some fantastic meals (oh how I miss Southern food). Saturday was the shower and my mom of course went above and beyond and everything was darling. She set up a DIY tent with paint and stencils and we all made onesies. It was by far my favorite baby shower activity to date-- ^^ look how cute they all turned out. Baby Wesley stole the show for a bit and let me hold her while Aunt Kate opened presents (doesn't she have the best facial expressions?). I can't tell you how good it felt to be with family for a few short days. They mean the world to me and I know it's just going to get harder and harder to leave with these beautiful babies in the picture!

1 comment:

  1. It looks like all of you young moms had a blast! Thanks for sharing the pictures. I would probably be a Great-Grandmother to the babies but I would love to hold one for a minute or two. Do yourselves a favor and go and visit the senior in your neighborhood and share for a minute or two. You will both be blessed!

    ReplyDelete