Friday, May 28, 2010

Have a beautiful weekend + a vacation

Hello my darlings, how are you this beautiful Friday? I am sweating like crazy! It's a record breaking 90 degrees here in Denver and just walking from a to b takes effort. Well, I am luckily escaping the heat this weekend and will arrive in breezy San Francisco at around 10 am tomorrow for Kimia's wedding! I am very, very excited. The last time I was there was about 10 years ago so it should be quite different this time around. I will be crashing on my friend Melissa's couch. She lives in the Mission district which apparently has lots of vintage shopping. YES! I will be gone til Tuesday so I won't be able to get back to you til Wednesday. Enjoy the holiday weekend!

Also...

Uh...I was not this cool in high school.


I like.

Alphabet from above!

Cute cutting boards here, here and here.

Unique Italian home.

I need a lawn chair for the summer!



Living in: the darjeeling limited (yes!)


reasons to love San Francisco...

(via harpy)

No comments:

Post a Comment