Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Cakes gone wrong!

Hello all! I have returned feeling well rested and very relaxed! I will be sharing my photos from New Mexico very shortly but I am still a bit behind on everything (my mom will be in town til Friday). So here is a quick little something I stumbled upon....




This hilarious blog (which has now been turned into a book with the same name) titled Cake Wrecks focuses on cakes which have gone horribly wrong. This can range from basic design to simply misreading the instructions given by the cake recipient. Wow, I had no idea this happened so often that an entire blog could be dedicated to it! Here is the NYT article that informed me of the site. Yet another bookmark!

2 comments:

  1. I love that blog!

    Glad you had good time, looking forward to hearing about Mexico,

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete