Friday, April 22, 2011

Have a delightful weekend!

Hello loves. Any fun plans this weekend? Unfortunately we are supposed to get some of those April showers over the next few days-- But I'm okay with a little rain, I'll just wear my Easter best with some rain boots! This week has been pretty exhausting, I haven't been sleeping a whole lot so hopefully I'll be able to catch up over the weekend. No definite plans for me except for small gathering of friends for Easter brunch on Sunday. I did this last year and it was one of my favorite parties all year. I love getting together with friends during the day...playing croquet and eating delicious food. I do so want it to be warm like last year but you get what you get, fingers crossed. Hope you all have a lovely weekend! x.

Look...

How to host a brunch and still sleep in...

This is amazing...Peeps show.

(photo via kraig7777)

1 comment:

  1. Love the necklaces. Have a lovely weekend! xo

    joybelamarich.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete