Friday, April 8, 2011

Hello Friday!

Hello loves, how was your week? Mine was somewhere in the middle. I was finally able to clean my apartment after coming home for weeks annoyed at the filth. This weekend I am planning on doing some re-organizing and redecorating. I need a change of scenery, even if it's just my room. Other possible plans include-- a movie night (I reluctantly admitted to never seeing one Star Wars film and am now being sat down and forced to watch the whole series. I have to say, they're pretty good), dance party here or here, and some down time. Have a beautiful weekend!

And look at this neat stuff...


A moose, a bear, and a fox.


beautiful origami.

remembering a legend.

too pretty to blow your nose in.



Beets are good.

Always looking for a good travel journal.

love this geometric shape necklace.

Stereo-typeface (I'm glad we're only 'snow')



(photo via maplesyruponly)

1 comment:

  1. love all of those links-- i want to try that coconut ice cream!!

    http://joybelamarich.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete