Friday, May 20, 2011

Have a dreamy weekend!

Hello! Sorry for my lack of posts this week. I've been taking a break from the internet in exchange for a little 'me' time. How was your week my dears? I am so ready for the weekend. This rainy, grey weather has got me dreaming of pretty summer days. Well, this weekend I am saying my final goodbyes to my sister with a show at Benders tonight and barbecue in the park on Sunday. Tomorrow I'm going here to see a friend's band play and yep, that about wraps it up. Enjoy!

And, look...

pretty paper.

Wouldn't you like to twirl around in this dress.

A different way to pack your lunch.

Style spotted via Google cam.


Colorful potholes.



dreaming of warm, summer days.

Printing techniques by Yellow Owl Workshop.

Salmon sandals and a safari romper.

Lol: digital cat camera.

So sad, caged animals.

No comments:

Post a Comment