Friday, March 30, 2012

Have a bold weekend!

Let's see, my weekend is really filling up quite nicely-- I've got some neighborhood exploring to do, a 90's party tonight and some plans to play in the park again. We also have a little spring cleaning to tackle...task 1: organizing our storage closets. Wish me luck!

And, link love:

Sally Draper of Mad Men has quite the fashion sense!

These his and her pillows are pretty darn cute.


Cut-out oxfords are my new obsession.


Illustration love: Oliver Jeffers.



beautiful sleepwear. (my favorite)


Need to make this asap. Love me some Indian food.

I want to ride my bicycle. I want to ride my bike.

I want an animal vase!

An interesting project about fresh fruits and veggies called sans fridge. did you know that if you keep potatoes and apples together the potatoes will sprout slower? awesome. (more kitchen tips here)

No comments:

Post a Comment