Friday, March 9, 2012

Have a colorful weekend!

I'm pretty excited to spring forward this weekend (can you believe it's already daylight savings!). I always prefer longer days and and sunny drive home from work. We're supposed to have a taste of spring this weekend in terms of weather too, 60 degrees and sunny. YES! I will definitely be out and about taking pictures and maybe sitting on a patio somewhere. Don't you love it when the seasons start to change? There is so much color and energy in the air!

Also, take a look at this...

my kind of SPRING PICNIC.

would like to spend a night in this TEPEE FORT.

adorable plaid SHOE CLIPS.

i want you, POLKA DOT ROMPER!

for any time of the year...STARRY STRING LIGHTS.

read a book in this OUTSIDE HUT. (yes, please)

lol, according to a 4 year old, this is what makes a GOOD SHOE.

this makes me excited to RIDE MY BIKE. (ok, it's a little cheesy I know!)

ack! love, love, love the pastels in the spring collection by LAUREN MOFFATT!

illustration love: SARAH YOUNG.


this post about food and art is brilliant, by MISS MOSS.

(photo via Matchbook Magazine)

No comments:

Post a Comment