Monday, June 18, 2012

NASHVILLE.



Nashville has changed by leaps and bounds since I left it 9 years ago. When I was growing up we visited the same late night taco joint, went to the same little strip of shops and camped out at the same coffee shop to escape the our parents, and talk about boys over a piece of caramel cake. Don't get me wrong...I loved it. And thankfully those places I just mentioned still exist....but when I left for college and moved across the country to Colorado, I hardly looked back with regret. Now I visit my family as a tourist in my own hometown. Almost every place I list below is new to me (except for a few old favorites), and there are parts of Nashville (including the neighborhood where my sister just bought a house), that I had never even stepped foot in until about a year ago. Suffice it to say, Nashville is impressing me more and more these days. Also, it is important to mention that the scenery knocks my socks off every time-- so. much. green. Good job hometown!

- So here's the rundown of my trip according to the places I visited -

PLAY: 

9025 Crockett Rd.
Brentwood, TN

EAT: 

605 8th Ave. South

1888 Eastland Ave.

1892 Eastland Ave.
(the backyard mint will not disappoint!)

1896 Eastland Ave.

1200 Villa Place

700 Main St.

SHOP:

1721 21st Ave. S

630 7th Ave. S

DRINK:

1800 21st Ave S.

1024 Woodland St.

416 Boradway

411 Gallatin Ave.

(photos via me from my phone)

1 comment:

  1. i've never been to Nashville, but your beautiful photos make me wanna go! i'm glad you had a lovely trip home :)

    ReplyDelete