Thursday, August 2, 2012

Wandering Wednesday: UMS




I was hearing it all over the place-- "this is my favorite weekend of the summer".
I would have to agree, these four days are probably the most exhausting, exhilarating fun Denver has to offer. Done right, you are feeling a steady buzz the entire time. Done wrong, you pick a fight with your boyfriend, get too sleepy drunk and miss the final acts once night 3 finally rolls around (guilty). I learn something new every year. All in all, I saw some incredible local performances including Esme Patterson, Bad Weather California, Snake Rattle Rattle Snake, Joe Sampson and friends and Nathaniel Rateliff along with some sweet national acts by Atlas Sound, Wymond Miles and Yukon Blonde. It was quite a show. It always is. And always leaves me with a warm feeling in my heart for Denver. You rocked it, again. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment