Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Wandering Wednesday: Patina.

Last Saturday was girls day out! I've been on the hunt for a vintage office chair and some cute housewares (always...) so my friend Joanna suggested we go to Patina for a little antiquing adventure. She had been telling me about this place for months so I was pretty excited to finally check it out. We piled into the car-- Joanna, Liz, and I, and headed towards Greenwood Village. As soon as we walked in I was immediately overwhelmed. The detail and the styling of this shop is really inspiring and made walking through it so much fun! We took our time, which is how I prefer to shop in these types of stores. After spending almost an hour looking around, I settled on this antique kitchen dairy scale (it's pictured in the 4th photo down) that I kept coming back to. I have no idea where I'm going to put it and it's not really at the top of my 'things I need...' list, but who cares. Sometimes you just buy things because they are unique and beautiful, and this was one of those occasions. We finished the day at dBar with molten chocolate cake and good conversation. It was just perfect :)

No comments:

Post a Comment