Friday, February 15, 2013

MAKE: Valentine Cookies.

We got a little crazy with the Valentine's love over here. This is just a little peek into what we've been up to the last couple of days-- baking cookies like it's our job! Rob, Brittany and I had our own roommate cookie decorating committee going on and I think we are all pretty pleased with the result. It felt really good to do something creative for our friends, and even though the start to end process was more time consuming than we anticipated, looking at the rows of colorful cookies we had created was a pretty satisfying feeling! I used this sugar cookie recipe and decorated them using a variety of icing, sugar and sprinkles I had on hand, along with food coloring and a little cookie glaze secret I adopted from my mom (powdered sugar + water + desired food coloring = easy colorful glaze!). Hope you all had a wonderful, loving Valentine's day! xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment