Friday, March 1, 2013

Have a calm weekend.


This week has been a little rough on me so I am very much looking forward to the next few days. Tonight, Rob and I are going out on the town for restaurant week which is this awesome two week celebration of Denver's culinary scene. All participating restaurants offer a multi-course dinner for two people for $52.80. It's a total steal! And for people like us, who do a lot of dinners at home, it is a treat to eat out every once and awhile. Afterwards we are catching a show at the Bluebird and will probably spring for a nightcap here. That is all I know for now. One day at a time this weekend. Enjoy it!


and check out these links...

AERIAL photos: of tulip fields look like rainbows on the ground!

FANTASY outfits: which one is your fave?

HOMEMADE: Burrata. YUM!

MOTEL love: this is my kind of weekend escape! So cute.

PHOTOGRAPHER: captures girlfriend leading him around the world.

ADORABLE alert: this dress and this one. I guess red is my color today :)

TAKE me: to this place. Gorgeous photos.

WATCH: how to live with bed bugs.

COLORFUL: trays make me happy.

GOODS: store.

(photo via)

No comments:

Post a Comment