Monday, March 25, 2013

Bits of my Instagram...


bringing out the gunne/ spring forward feast/ bunting nook
store window dreamcatcher/ skiing cheers!/ this girl's ready to learn how to ski!
finally bought a bed frame! / making music/ downtown Niwot

Here are some highlights from the past few weeks. The weather has been so fickle lately (ah, Colorado in March), but somewhere in the mix we had some true spring days, and I was excited to be enjoying long walks and skirts without tights again! Of course, that was turned around rather abruptly this weekend with another large snow storm. Good thing most of our friends live walking distance away! We did get one last weekend of skiing in, two weekends ago. Aly joined us this time and did a fabulous job putting on skis for the first time ever (she had snowboarded a handful of times before). Oh, and the best news? I became a real adult this weekend-- I bought a bed frame, a $50 steal I found on craigslist...it seriously changes the whole bedroom.

my user name on Instagram is bits_n_bobs, follow me!

No comments:

Post a Comment