Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Wandering Wednesday: Antiquing, Nolensville TN, and the last of the baby pics...

Something I always miss when I come back to Colorado from Tennessee is the beautiful lush landscape. When I close my eyes and think of this state where I was born, I always think of it in a color, and that color is green. I think it must have rained 9.5 out of the 10 days I was back, but when the rain stopped just long enough for me to go outside and wander around a bit, it sure did make for some pretty pictures. My sister-n-law Kali's family recently moved to an incredible farm house in Nolensville, Tennessee. Before this trip, I was not familiar with this quaint, tiny town about 30 miles outside of Nashville-- but I was immediately intrigued when I  couldn't help my 'ooohs' and 'ahhhs' as we passed antique store after antique store. This is my kinda town--- it's got the views and the shopping ;) One of my last nights in TN was spent antiquing in the daytime with my mom, followed by a family dinner with the Gregory's at the farm that night. It was the best sunset of the whole trip and was topped off with the best food and company around. It's been a lot of family talk on this blog lately I know...and I hope that's okay with you. Things seem bigger these days, and because this blog is my main place of life documentation you might say, this is where it lands. I'm turning 29 in less than a month, and all of the sudden, more than ever, I want to stop and remember the time my friends got engaged, and the time my sister had her first baby girl-- I want to let these moments linger on a bit...so thanks for indulging me friends. I 'preciate it. x.

No comments:

Post a Comment