Friday, August 23, 2013

Have a lovely weekend!

This was a long week for me. The weekend feels good already. Tonight I am taking it nice and easy and going to see this movie with my man. I am not sure what's in store for the rest of the weekend, but it's been perfect out lately so I just kind of want to take it all in. I wanted to share some links with you because it's been so long since I've gotten a chance to...hope you enjoy them as much as I do. x. 

lovely things...

A SPARK: is all it takes.

DEEP: thought.

HOUSE: plant cupcakes. mind. blown.

REINVENTED: bobby pins.

COMMUNAL: vacation homes! brilliant!

QUINOA: 50 ways. no joke.

ACE: hotel opens in London! What a beauty.

FALL: wardrobe inspiration via Lauren Moffat. if only.

PRETTY: hand painted pottery.

SIMPLE: delicate, jewelry is the best kind.

WATCH: this trailer, this stop motion film was made only using photo booth pictures. So cool!

(photo via brown dress with white dots)

No comments:

Post a Comment