Thursday, November 12, 2009

Friday, friday, friday!


Hello loves! How are you doing?! I am feeling a bit sad today. This weekend I will be saying goodbye to a dear friend of mine who has been staying with me for awhile. She is returning to England after about a 5 month stay here. I have gotten so used to he being here that I'm not quite sure what I'll do without her! (visiting is a must of course!) I quite like having long distance friends though. I feel as you get older it's just how it goes. Not everyone settles in the same place-- and that can often be a good thing. It gives you a couch to sleep on when you're a visitor in their town (and a tour guide as well!)

Here are some things to occupy your time...

Stylish and sexy school girl shoes.

Adorable cutting board...

Fabric love.

Fashion...don't?

I'm on the fence with this Wes Anderson film. To see or not to see (what do you think?)

Yesterday was this singers birthday...this has got to be my favorite Neil Young song

Beautiful and unique Christmas ornaments.

Felt leaf garland...soo cute!

Comfort food classic...

Cute chalkboard cheese plate idea! (via you are my fav)

A very cool idea for an art show-- to see the final product click--> here. (via creative thursday)

Simple birds...

Omg and omg!

I want....this sweater!

(photo by Rodney Smith)

1 comment:

  1. I love the picture for this post! So evocative. Good luck with your farewells. You're right, everyone does scatter, don't they!

    ReplyDelete