Saturday, November 21, 2009

happy sunday...

Now that the weekend is almost over, I'd like to wish you a happy one. Like I said before I am a busy bee packing all day until dark. Ugh. It will be over soon! YES! How are you all?! Anything wonderful planned for the weekend (or already happened)? Last night I made the most magnificent feast with my boyfriend for our 2 year anniversary (we celebrated it about 3 months late, oops). First, I made a pear, candied pecan and gorgonzola salad with a balsamic reduction. Then, he manned the grill outside and cooked a beautiful steak while I made a wine sauce to go on top with mushrooms and onions. I also made some parmesan whipped potatoes and seared some scallops. Yummy!!! Luckily I had a gift card to Whole Foods that I was saving for a special occasion so it was all free!

Here are some beautiful things around the web this week...


Unfortunately, my favorite Project Runway finalist didn't win, but you can buy her clothes here on etsy!

Get a load of this house...amazing (via Lobster and Swan)

Outdoorsy chic!

The cutest Thanksgiving cookies.

Check out this online collage builder...so much fun!

Everyone's talking about these illustrated missed connections...watch this video to find out more...(Also, visit her etsy shop)


This unique home is right up my alley.


More paper crane love...

This illustrated calendar is a perfect Christmas present for just about anybody!

(photo via booooom)

2 comments:

  1. Again such a magical picture. Did you take this one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it! It makes me feel very peaceful which is important right now...i didn't take it though. I really should put more of my own work up but there is just so much good photography out there that I want to share!

    ReplyDelete