Friday, November 6, 2009

Have a lazy weekend!


hello dears! What are you up to this fine weekend? I am planning on ceasing these beautiful sunny days and spending some time outdoors! Nothing jotted down in my calendar or anything, which is how I like to spend my weekends, laid back and lazy. Hope you are doing the same. I feel like the last couple of months of the year can get pretty stressful, so taking time to yourself can be very important. Have a lovely next couple of days! x

Here are somethings to help you procrastinate...

feeling the grown up growing pains...

This film is setting style trends!

DIY! A cute little knitting project.

Fast and yummy recipes: here, here and here


Woodland homes.


gorgeous hankies!

moody blues here, here and here

Retro goodness (via bloesem)

The purchaser of this product must go to many swanky parties!

This yummy hot winter beverage got me top prize in our annual holiday cocktail competition!

So, so cute!

ruby daydreams...

No comments:

Post a Comment