Friday, December 18, 2009

Have a beautiful weekend!

Hello loves! Can you believe it's the last weekend before Christmas? I am so so excited to go home and see my family on Tuesday. Do you have anything planned for the weekend? (besides last minute shopping!) I am spending the weekend tying up loose ends before I leave. A little bit of shopping, signing the lease on my new place (!) and some family time (with my other family). Have a wonderful one...


Oh and here are some lovely bits to happily occupy your time...

These sketchy Santas are cracking me up!

I heart these gloves...


Tacky christmas lights winner! (PLUS...another unique tree)

Loving these etsy shops right now...here and here

This piece would be a wonderful addition to a new apartment...wink, wink

It's not too late to send out your holiday cards!

Leather and lace brings happiness to my face.



Living in The Christmas Story...who could forget this lamp!

These stools are works of art.

(via Berta...)

No comments:

Post a Comment